The Pitti Uomo summer edition has the taste of a return to normality. The trends for spring-summer 2023 seen among the stands speak of freedom and desire for fun, of rediscovered classic proposals and a lot of innovation!
It is safe to say that the 102 Pitti Uomo has brought an almost return to normality with the more than 700 collections presented and the approximately 10.600 buyers in attendance, 40% of which where international buyers.
The trends for the next spring-summer 2023 in men’s fashion, and that’s not all (there are now also numerous proposals dedicated to women), speak of a strong desire to ride this rediscovered freedom and desire for fun.
Thus, colours, both fluorescent and bright, as well as pastel, take the lead. Bright shades that go well with every model: sneakers in the first place, but also a wide variety of ankle boots, desert boots and even some elegant boots.
The traditional and classic proposals also recover some ground, among which the moccasin undoubtedly stands out as a flagship product.
What is striking is the desire for new things, or rather innovation, which, especially in the sports-casual sphere, takes the details, concepts and technologies of performance models and reproposes them in the fashion arena. Street vogue is still very much present.
Contents inside the special issue:
- Pitti Uomo is roaring again
- Men's fashion: Italy between lights and shadows
- Callaghan's SS23 collection presents a submarine
- Trypee, a strong identity
- The next gen shoes that SneaKnit believes in
- Franceschetti and its new project that focuses on customisation
- The Soulland parade event
- Ixos launches the special "Ixos X" project
- Paul&Shark, history meets sustainable innovation
- Kalflo, a very interesting debut
The special issue is reserved to subscribers only. If you haven't yet done so, subscribe now and get access to this and many other exclusive content.
This special issue is powered by:
Arsutoria School - Centro Accessori - Galli - Industrie Chimiche Forestali - IPR - Lab Moda - Serena Cecchini Design - Teknochim.